I happen to be having a baby close to when many of my cousins and friends are! I made this cute card for my husband's cousin who is due about three-ish weeks after me! I made a recieving blanket, too, but forgot to take a picture!
I love making projects! Some our original, and some I find from other blogs. I usually put my own twists to projects I find elsewhere, but will always give credit to the website where I found the other projects. Please do the same for me! Feel free to use my ideas, but if you do and decide to publish them on your own blog, please copy my blog website and note it in yours! Thank you, and happy making!!
This is cute! I am impressed that you have put together an entire blog of all your craftiness. Maybe one day I will be inspired to be make something crafty :)
ReplyDelete